Port Ruestersiel - port regulation
§1 Area of Application
- The port regulation applies for the port Ruestersiel. The boundary of the port is appearent from portplan.
- The port regulation is legally binding for all ship-owners of public or private ships and in general for all persons who use this institution or remain on the port area.
- The allocation of the moorings will be done in order of application by the harbour master or his deputy. The allocation can be changed due to special occasions.
- Some morrings are reserved for temporarily stay. The allocation will be done by the harbour master.
§3 Moorings for temporarily stay
- Immediately after arriving in the port ship owners have to get in touch with the harbour master. The charge has to be paid at the harbour master.
- Stay for one day is free of charge.
- Non-payment will lead onto referral of the harbour.
§4 Behaviour in the port area
- Users have to behave in the normal manner and not to disturb, pester or endanger somebody else.
- Execessive noise pollution has to be avoided.
§5 Orders by the harbour master
- Orders by the harbour master has to be followed.
- The harbour master has the right to give orders, enter ships or reallocate ships in case of danger for people, ships and harbour equipment.
§6 Dealing with fuel
- Dealing with fuel has to be done very carefully to avoid environmental damage. The harbour master has to be informed immediately in case of an accident.
- Use of ship's engine in the harbour area is only aloowed if it is necessary.
§7 Moorage of ships
- Ship owners are responsible for a save moorage of the ships and have have to be careful not to damage other ships.
- Two fenders on every side.
- It is not allowed to moor the ships at the emergency ladder.
§8 Cleanness in the harbour area
- It is not allowed to dispose of non-organically rubbish in the harbour basin.
- It is only allowed to deplete faeces tank at the waste disposal.
§9 Fishing in the harbour area
- Fishing in the harbour area is not allowed.
§10 Safety in the harbour area
- In case of an accident or fire police (110) and fire brigade (112) have to be called. The harbour master has to be informed immediately.
Alter Rüstersieler Hafen Gbr
signed: Gerold Schmidt signed: Uwe Tjaden